Sector#Biotechnology - Therapeutics
- #Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs - immune disorders
- #Diseases of the nervous system
- #Infectious and parasitic diseases
- #Musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- #Neoplasms / cancer / oncology
- #Respiratory system
Ablynx, a Sanofi company, is engaged in the development of Nanobodies®, proprietary therapeutic proteins based on single-domain antibody fragments, which combine the advantages of conventional antibody drugs with some of the features of small-molecule drugs. Nanobodies have potential uses in the treatment of a range of serious and life-threatening human diseases. Ablynx advances a portfolio of Nanobody-based therapeutic programs in several major disease areas, including inflammation, haematology, immuno-oncology and oncology.